Wagga-Wagga is a city known as the home of sports heroes because it has produced many sports personalities. It is also one of the friendliest cities in the world. People are kind not only to one another but to animals too.
It is common for households in Wagga-Wagga to have pets, especially dogs and cats. It keeps the pet store industry alive. The price of pets, especially dogs, varies depending on their age and breed.
Nonetheless, more than the sales aspect, Wagga-Wagga made sure that the safety, welfare, and well-being of pets being sold were greatly considered.
Pet shops and kennels addresses where you would get puppies for sale in Wagga-Wagga
1. Coloora Cavalier King Charles SpanielsLyndy Morris, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 447 313 007
2. Bob’s Birdz-N-Pets34 Dobney Ave, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6921 7022
3. Petbarn3/12-20 Edward St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6925 8904
4. Glenfield Road Animal Shelte2 Glenfield Rd, Glenfield Park NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6971 4651
5. Wagga Regional Livestock49 Trail St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6931 7880
6. Riverina and District Animal Rescue185 Marrar South Road, Downside NSW 2650, Australia
+61 487 656 390
7. TAYLEA BORDER COLLIES5 McDonalds Ln, Wantabadgery NSW 2650, Australia
+61 400 387 599
8. Lake Road Veterinary Hospital327 Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6922 4659
9. Fernleigh Road Boarding Kennels151 Fernleigh Rd, Glenfield Park NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6931 2518
10. Dandaleith Boarding Kennels & Cattery268 Oura Rd, North Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
+61 2 6921 5008
Buying and Adopting Puppies in Wagga-Wagga
- Buying puppies takes more than just going to the pet store and choosing the puppy that catches your attention.There is more to it.
- First, you have to decide what breed to choose. Every dog breed has a specific personality and traits, and if they don’t match your personality, you might have a problem later on.
- Therefore, it is of utmost importance to think about the breed because, from there, you will be able to assess if you are capable of giving the puppy the kind of care it needs throughout its lifetime.
Important things you should take care of while buying and adopting puppies
- Check the pet stores near your area and see to it that you transact only with a registered and licensed pet store. By doing so, you are actively taking part in ensuring that the safety and well-being of animals are well taken care of.
- Get a puppy breed that matches your personality and lifestyle. If you don’t have that much energy going out, get a puppy that is okay with being at home all the time. if you love adventure, there are dog breeds that will complement you, such as Labrador retrievers and golden shepherds.
- Make sure your home is a conducive place for your puppy. There should be a backyard where the puppy can play and exercise, but make sure that it is properly fenced to prevent the puppy from escaping.
- Check your area’s dog ownership requirements or mandates such as microchipping.