There is no denying that Australians are fond of pets, especially cats and dogs. In Queanbeyan alone, you will see lots of pet stores and animal clinics, which means that the animal business is growing in that region.
Queanbeyan ensures that although selling pets is purely a business, it does not set aside the pet’s welfare. That is why every pet store should obtain the necessary license and must strictly adhere to Queanbeyan’s animal welfare act.
If you are still looking for the best places to purchase cats, we recommend that you read this article up to the very end, for there’s a section for licensed pet stores in Queanbeyan.
Pet shops and kennels addresses where you would get cats for sale in Queanbeyan
1. Queanbeyan PoundCnr Ellerton Drive and, Old Sydney Rd, Queanbeyan East NSW 2620, Australia
+61 2 6285 6269
2. Canberra Pet Care143 Wickerslack Ln, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
+61 2 6298 1555
3. Best Friends Pets Fyshwick1 Barrier St, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia
+61 2 6203 2500
4. Queanbeyan Veterinary Hospital94 Yass Rd, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
+61 2 6299 2509
5. PETstock Fyshwick2/30 Iron Knob St, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia
+61 2 6239 2566
6. Petbarn Majura ParkAustralian 2, 7/15 Mustang Ave, Majura Park ACT 2609, Australia
+61 2 6248 0766
7. Mallet Cats Engineering Pty Ltd7 T Tate St, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
+61 497 997 474
8. RSPCA ACT12 Kirkpatrick St, Weston ACT 2611, Australia
+61 2 6287 8100
9. WoolworthsCnr Crawford &, Antill St, Queanbeyan NSW 2620, Australia
+61 2 6132 9813
10. Gibbs Farm Centre5/7 Kendall Ave, Crestwood NSW 2620, Australia
+61 2 6297 3151
Buying and Adopting cats for sale in Queanbeyan
- Buying or adopting cats seems easy because there are plenty of pet stores and adoption centers to choose from, but the real challenge is finding a cat that matches your lifestyle and personality.
- Choosing a cat is a matter of love at first sight.
- For cat lovers, they say that it’s not you who chooses the cat, but it’s the cat that chooses you.
- However, there’s more to just looking at the cat’s physical appearance. It is a must for you to become a responsible pet owner, and it starts with preparation.
- So, you need to make sure you are prepared – physically, emotionally, and financially.
Important things you should take care of while buying and adopting cats
- Assess your level of commitment because having a cat is having another life at home, and you will be responsible for it until its last breath.
- Make sure you buy your cat from a licensed breeder or pet store.
- Check the cat’s health history to assess if it requires special care and attention, especially cats with diabetes and other cat-related conditions.
- Give your cat the care and attention it needs to prevent boredom and possibility of housebreak.